Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend fun







Another full weekend of soccer and football. Friday Emma had a game and so did Ronan so Mom and Dad had to split up. First time all season so I cannot complain. The boys won and since we don't keep score in soccer and I wasn't there the whole game (so I don't know) we won!! :-) Saturday football was an away game up in Baumholder. It was a beautiful drive. The game was interesting and some parents were a bit obnoxious. (not our team) Some of the parents from the other team were yelling mean things to our kids. I did not know about it until after the game because I did not hear them. It upset our kids and parents. It is amazing that a football game of 9-10 years old could get nasty. After the game the boys went to a museum on base. Thay had a fun time looking at all the tanks and reading about the "Old Ironsides."




On the brighter side the weather was wonderful and I took some cool "fall" pictures. I love the colors of the mushrooms so that is why I have pictures of them. They were at least 5 inches big. I truly love the fall colors and weather. I hope everyone is enjoying some kind of fall fun.

1 comment:

Mikal's Life said...

I love the pictures! Keep posting them so that I can experience it all through you. We miss you guys!