We took the kids with my neighbors kids to their church for "Trunk or Treat." The kids had a great time going to each car and getting candy. Most of the cars had been decorated and it was fun to see. It was misting and the temp was 45. My neighbor, who has 5 kids under the age of 8, designed and made each of her kids costumes. She's what we like to call a "perfectionist." The kids were dressed as the cast of Peter Pan. Tinkerbell was played by her 2 year old. I was helping her get the kids ready and she had Tinkerbell standing still for 2 or more minutes with her eyes closed so the eyeliner would dry. I have to say I got a good giggle and so did she. Her kids looked AWESOME. I admire her patience because I couldn't have done half of what she did. Did I mention her husband is gone?
We have put to rest another Halloween (the kids don't want to go out October 31st). So until next year. Happy Hauntings!

1 comment:
Emma and Ronan looked great! So did the cast of Peter Pan...amazing! How did you luck out and not have to do the Trunk or Treat and Trick or Treating?? I need to learn so my kids will only want to do one!! Sure love and miss ya!
Post a Comment