On Thursday, we volunteered in Ronan's 5th grade class. They were having their "fall festival." We were in charge of the caramel apples. I melted enough caramel in my crockpot to make 35 apples. I wanted to make sure I did not run out. Needless to say we still have leftovers. Anyone want some melted caramel? I know it looks like I am reprimanding the kids in the picture but really I was giving directions. RIGHT!! :-) The class seemed to have a good time and at the end they thanked us for coming in and helping. Ronan's teacher says I don't have to volunteer for anything else all year. Which is a good thing because being a stay at home Mom volunteering really cuts into my Bob Bon eating time. Until next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You just give very engaging instructions.
Using your finest German accent...
"You will caramel that apples as such."
Thanks for sharing.
Fall is beautiful here. Miss you
Beth
Post a Comment