Every morning since Emma started school Daddy has carried her gently down 2 flights of stairs and sets her gently on the couch so she could slowly wake up and get ready for school. What a guy. Me, I just tell her to get up and get downstairs. Monday came and the ritual was the same except for the really loud crash I heard.
"What's going on?" I yelled.
"Nothing." he replies "I just missed the last step and fell down."
"Are you okay?" I ask
"Yea, I'm fine" he says
So I think all is fine. No one is hurt. On with the day. He gives me a call later in the day saying his toe really hurts and it is purple and swollen. He goes to the hospital where they order x-rays. The doctor takes one look at it and says "Yep, its broken." After checking the x-rays it was decided it was NOT broken. It will however, be purple and sore for a while. He is told to take it easy.
Tuesday morning rolls around and Daddy is upstairs getting his little girl and carrying her down. Now that is what I call the Best Daddy Ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment