Okay so I have now become one of "those" dog owners. Let me explain. Everyday I take the kids and the neighbor kids to school. The dog always goes with us. It has been cold here in the upper 20's. Ice scrapping weather. Well needless to say the dog gets cold when I leave him in the van to walk the kids to their classes. One day I got back to the car and he was shivering. I felt horrible. But I would feel even more horrible if I had to put him in his kennel each morning. So I bought him a shirt. Yes a cute little t-shirt that says " Who's Your Doggie." Pathetic I know. But as you can tell from the pictures he is rather cute. Don't cha think.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
One of those....
Okay so I have now become one of "those" dog owners. Let me explain. Everyday I take the kids and the neighbor kids to school. The dog always goes with us. It has been cold here in the upper 20's. Ice scrapping weather. Well needless to say the dog gets cold when I leave him in the van to walk the kids to their classes. One day I got back to the car and he was shivering. I felt horrible. But I would feel even more horrible if I had to put him in his kennel each morning. So I bought him a shirt. Yes a cute little t-shirt that says " Who's Your Doggie." Pathetic I know. But as you can tell from the pictures he is rather cute. Don't cha think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear from you! Love keeping up with you and the kids...when did they get so big?
adorable! Love it!
Post a Comment