Today the USO had a free show so we took the kids out of school and went to the show. Kid Rock, Kelly Pickler and Lewis Black were among the performers. The performers had just arrived from the states and after an 8-9 hour flight and even though they were tired they put on a great show for us. Lewis Black is sooo funny I laughed so hard I cried. I only knew a few of Kid Rock's songs and he sang the ones I knew. What a guy. We had a great time. I even got my picture taken with the group of performers.
All in all a great afternoon. But as they say all good things must come to an end and as I was parked picking up our dinner some "guy" ran into my van and tore off my side mirror. Not only that but he did not stop. I guess I am glad that there was no other damage to the van except the mirror, but it still stinks.


1 comment:
I am so jealous! Sounds like a lot of fun. Sorry to hear about your van though friend! That is never fun! Sure love ya!
Post a Comment